This Taco Casserole is super yummy and will be added in to our rotation for our menu plans!! Hope you enjoy!!
Tortilla chips (enough to cover bottom of pan)
1 can cream of chicken
1 tbs. vegetable oil
1/2 - 1 onion
1 lb ground beef
1/2 package of taco seasoning
1 can black beans, drained
1 cup salsa
1 cup shredded cheese
Optional: tortillas and sour cream
- Heat oven to 350
- In large skillet, combine oil and onions and cook until onions are tender. Add ground beef and taco seasoning. Cook until done. Drain grease. Add beans and salsa to meat mixture.
- Crush tortilla chips in bottom of pan. You can use as much or as little ad you like. I like a thicker base.
- Spread cream of chicken over crushed chips. Add meat mixture to top of cream of chicken and top with cheese. Add olives and jalepenos to the top. (I only put olives on 1/3 of it and kept the jalepenos to add after its cooked)
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with tortillas, sour cream or just the way it is.