Monday, May 24, 2010

Another busy week behind me but another busy week ahead. I'm trying to slowly build up my supply so that I can start craft making. I have gotten so many great ideas from other wonderful ladies blogs. I can't wait to get started. My house, once we get one, will look great!!!

This week is Avari's last week at Nan-Nan's. She starts school June 1. To say I have anxiety is an understatement! I am having trouble wrapping my head around her not being with Nancy. She is the greatest babysitter around! She is another Grandma for Avari and we consider her and her family a part of ours. I have nothing but the utmost respect for Nancy and value her guidance. She has kept Avari since she was 8 weeks old. These past 2 years, I have watched Avari grow into a cute and bubbly little girl, thanks to Nancy's help. I know Avari is going to miss her soooo much and I hope that she is able to adjust to the new school ok. Friday is going to be a sad day! But it's not goodbye as we will keep in touch forever but a see you later. We will definitely be going to visit a lot!!! I am still trying to come up with a meaningful gift for Nancy but I'm drawing a blank! I want it to incorporate all of the girls somehow so I will have to keep thinking and get it done by Friday!!

So, since Avari starts school on June 1, I have been looking for clothes for her. I just can't seem to find anything that I really like or if I do, it's too expensive! I went to Target Saturday and got a couple of things but their selection was really slim. I guess a trip to the mall is in my near future! Jacob will be soooo thrilled! I was able to get her backpack ordered and it should be delivered today! I will have to post pics when I get it up!



Quote for today:

'One's life has value so long as one attributes value to the life of others, by means of love, friendship, indignation and compassion.'
- Simone de Beauvoir

No comments:

Post a Comment