Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A little of this and that...

This week is the last week of Bootcamp. Yes, I did get to go one day last week and will be going today and hopefull everyday for the rest of the week. I haven't decided yet if I will continue or not. As much as I want to, I'm not sure that I can justify spending that money right now. I have learned a lot of good exercises, so I can just do them at home for free!!

Started dabbling a bit in selling on Ebay. So far, one thing has sold but that now has me pumped to get going on that. I have 4 diaper boxes full of clothes and 3 trashbags full of clothes, so I am going to start there. We'll see how it goes. My goal, although high, is to get to $5000. That would be amazing and would really help us pay off the rest of our debt!! Wish me luck!!

Had a good weekend altogether though. Got to spend some time with my bestie and boy have I missed it. We will definitely do that more often. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! A good release from the everyday stresses.

I am feeling good about this week and am looking forward to a great week and weekend ahead!!

Quote for today:

'We don't laugh because we're happy -- we're happy because we laugh.' - William James

No comments:

Post a Comment