Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And so continues Bootcamp...

Everyone has been doing really good at bootcamp. They work you hard but in the end, it will definitely be worth it. I don't have any new pics yet, that will come at the end of the 4 week session and measurments will also be posted at that time.

I am looking forward to trying the 5:30 am class tomorrow morning. I just don't seem to have the time in the evenings after work to devote to it...BLAH!! This will be interesting! I am not a morning person, ask anyone who knows me! I normally roll out of bed a little before having to be at work, rush to get dressed, get Avari dressed if Jacob hasn't already done so and get out the door. If I have to take Avari to the sitter, that's a whole other story! I usually make it to work by 7:05 or 7:15 or sometimes 7:30. Not too good considering I have to be there at 7:00. What can I say though! I'm not a morning person!!!!!

All in all, I am loving bootcamp. Such a great feeling I get from being out there, in nature, sweating my a** off, on the road to a healthier lifesyle! Yeah right! A girl can dream! I would have to give up everything I eat to do that and then what would be the point because I would starve to death. (*If you didn't get that, I rarely put a healthy thing in my body, it just don't taste good).

Quote for today:

'The first law of dietetics seems to be if it tastes good, its bad for you' - Isaac Asimov

No comments:

Post a Comment