Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The First Year

This past Sunday, we celebrated out one year anniversary. I really can't believe that it has already been a year. Seems like just yesterday I was planning and getting ready for the greatest day of our lives. This year has had it's ups and downs and has been quite the struggle but looking back now, it was worth every moment. It has brought us to where we are today and that is such a great place. I have more love and a growing respect for Jacob every day. As we move forward on this journey, I look forward to a lifetime of love and happiness along the way. Here's to many more wonderful years together, hoping to find our home and possibly expanding our family.

Oh and I forgot to add that the year old frozen cake was still YUMMY!!!



Quote for today:

'I will remember always that marriage, like life, is a journey - not a destination - and that its treasures are found not just at the end but all along the way.' - Anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment