Friday, May 4, 2012

Pineapple Dump Cake

The other night I was in the mood for something sweet. I hadn't made a dessert to go with dinner in FOREVER, so I figured I could come up with something!

My pantry was very limited on any sort of sweets but I did have a yellow cake mix and a jar of pineapple chunks! I figured I'd give it a go and see what I could come up with.

Ingredients

1 box yellow cake mix
1 jar pineapple chunks
2 eggs
Cinnamon and Sugar Mix

Directions

Mix together cake mix, pineapple (with juice) and eggs. Pour into greased 9x13 pan.

Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top. (I use pre-mixed but you could mix it up yourself)

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.

Serve warm with ice cream on top or let cool for a delicious treat!






Not the best photo but I had to snap it fast before Avari devoured it! And yes, that is a Christmas plate!

For being very few ingredients and easy to make, it is really tasty!!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I made this tonight and it was just awesome... Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete