Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blog Update

I am finally getting around to updating my blog design. It's only been plain and boring for like, EVER!

Redesigning my blog has been such a challenge for me and I have no clue why. I'm supposed to be, at least a little bit, computer savvy. I mean, that's what I do for a living, work with computers and technology. But this has been just down right difficult! I have come to the conclusion that since I work with computers all day, every day, I just don't have the energy for it when I get home in the evenings. Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! HA!

Using Picasa, I was able to create an awesome blog header, that I absolutely love! I followed this tutorial from Sarah over at Clover Lane. Definitely head over to her blog and check it out!!

I still have a lot of things to do, like getting all of my posts labeled and to where it's a quick reference using my new links and getting my layout all adjusted. I've realized that with the current layout, if I go to adjust my blog widths, it really messes up most of my posts, especially those with pictures. Any hints???

So, I'm off now to continue tweaking my blog. Hopefully it won't be too much of a headache!

This was one of my first designs using a free website I had found by doing a search before discovering Sarah's blog. I like the Picasa one so much better!!




No comments:

Post a Comment