Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mud Bugs and Dance Off

This past Saturday, we spent the evening with some family and friends at my Aunt and Uncle's house. It was great to see everyone together again and I only hope that we can get together more ofter!!

My family tends to get a bit crazy when we get together and boy, do we have a blast!!


Avari climbing up the water slide

 Sitting at the top...not too sure she wants to go down

Fun in the sun!



























Avari and her new friend Bryson

Mud Bugs! Yummy!!


Beginning of the Dance Off!



























Having a blast!

Playing Bean Bags!
More Dancing!
Avari even got in on the dancing!




























My Aunts, Uncle and Dad
And....more dancing!

My Aunt Shelly showing us what she's got!




























Courtney and I trying to do the Cha Cha Slide!

It was a great Saturday night, full of laughter, family, friends and way too much to drink! Can't wait to do it again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment