Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good News!

Short and quick and to the point.

Jacob talked to the neighbor who lives behind my dad in my Aunts old house. They are looking to sell! They have outgrown the house and are going to let us come and look at it this week or next. It's even in our price range and exactly what we want! Woohoo!! Previous to this happening, I had talked to Jacob about us getting preapproved for a loan. He was onboard and it was decided that I would call the bank today. Once they open, that's exactly what I'm going to do! Guess good things really do happen when you least expect it.

That's all for now!

Quote for today:

'Hold your head high, stick your chest out. You can make it. It gets dark sometimes, but morning comes. Keep hope alive.' - Jesse Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment