Monday, April 26, 2010

Get FIT!!!

Today starts day one of bootcamp. Well kinda! Day one is measuring and weighing and a small workout if there is time but we still have to eat right though. We have all tried so many things, all for different reasons, from losing weight to more energy, and nothing has really worked. So on to bootcamp we go! Others have been getting excellent results and gosh darnit, I need to be bikini ready in a month and I plan to be! I'll be blogging our progress along the way (well, as long as I can lift my arms to type, I will) along with some of our meals and exercises. My fellow "support group" members are: Tricia Zwahr (my mom), Beverly Bennett (my aunt), and Tuttie Stiewert (my aunt). Hoping to get a few of the others to let me blog their progress also....we will see.

I will be uploading our before pictures this afternoon....


Quotes for today:

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends. ~Author Unknown



I recently had my annual physical examination, which I get once every seven years, and when the nurse weighed me, I was shocked to discover how much stronger the Earth's gravitational pull has become since 1990. ~Dave Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment