Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 2

I promise, photos will be added this afternoon. I just haven't had the time to get them uploaded and don't have them here with me at work today.

Day 2 (yesterday) kicked my butt!

First day wasn't so bad. Got weighed and measured and timed our mile, did a few twenties and we were done!

Yesterday, totally different experience. I guess they don't call it bootcamp for nothing. We did so much that I can hardly remember what all it was called. My legs were jello before the first 30 minutes were up. I can say I have had my fill of squats, that's for sure! It is still an awesome experience and I am enjoying it! I feel so much better after my workout!!!

Although, I woke up this morning and could hardly move a muscle! No Pain, No Gain! Right? Ha, that's laughable at this point.

I don't know if I will be going today yet. I really don't want to go to the 5:30 class because of how many people attend that one. We shall see....I know, No Excuses!! But.....ok no buts....just not sure yet. If I go, I'll update on how Day 3 went....if I survive!!!


Quote for today is:

'I'm not into working out. My pholosophy: No pain, no pain.' - Carol Leifer

No comments:

Post a Comment