Saturday, February 25, 2012

Improving Fine Motor Skills

I recently rearranged Avari's room so that it would be more functional for her to use. (I will be posting that redo at a later date) I set up her table along with lots of arts and craft items. One of the items I was adamant about was pipe cleaners and beads. I found both of these at Dollar Tree and picked up several packages of each. Using the pipe cleaners to string the beads on is a great way to improve fine motor skills and Avari enjoyed it ALOT! She spent lots of time stringing beads, making different color combinations and making bracelets for everyone!










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I also picked up a couple of other items I've found to begin to prepare her for school but I'll save those for others posts.

What fun, innovative items/ways do you have for your kiddos?


No comments:

Post a Comment