Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Our weekend

Overall, we have a pretty relaxing weekend. Friday night, we met friends and family at The Green Door for a few drinks. It was a great time and nice to spend a relaxing evening out.
Mom and I 
My family: Tuttie, Nina, Kathy, Beverly and Mom 
My co-worker Robert and his friends 
Avari was entertaining all 
Avari trying to make Lucy laugh

Saturday, I held my first Scensy party. Afterwards, we grilled out and had my Aunts and Mom over for dinner.

Sunday, Avari attended Sunday School. This was the 4th week and every week, she says she loves Sunday School. She loves it more than her regular school! After Sunday School, we attended church where Avari and the other school kiddos sang! It was too cute! I was so proud that she went up to the front of the church to sing. We also had teacher induction and recognition and blessing of the backpacks.





After Church, we headed home for some football and burgers with Friends and then I headed out to my Granny and Papa's for a little looking around for items for my house. After trying to get cat tails out of the dried up pond and almost being killed by a cow, it was time to head back home for a relaxing evening with my family!

It was such a great weekend! I am looking forward to what next weekend has in store!!


1 comment:

  1. Following you back!! :D

    http://desperatehouselife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete