Thursday, September 15, 2011

Crock-pot Meatloaf

Meatloaf is definitely a popular item in my household. Jacob will request meatloaf on a weekly basis, although I refuse to make it that often, so I figured, why not try it out in my crock-pot. I usually bake it in the oven but with the outside temperatures sweltering, I don't need another reason to heat up the house.

Ingredients

1 lb of hamburger meat (I used a pound of Kobe Beef)
Seasonings (This time I used pre-packaged but you can use any)
1/4 cup onion - chopped
2 eggs
1/2 cup milk
2 tbs. worcestershire sauce
1 cup bread crumbs (I used parmesan flavored)
1/4 cup parmesan cheese - finely grated

Topping
Ketchup
3 tbs. Brown Sugar

Line crock-pot with foil. Mix all ingredients together. Form into a loaf and place in crock-pot. Cook of low for 6-8 hours. In the last 2 hours, add you topping. Remove from crock-pot when done and serve. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment