Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fair Time in Washington County

This past week was the Washington County Fair. Growing up, it was something to look forward to every year. I am so glad that I now get to share those experiences that I had with Avari.

She was so excited Friday afternoon when I picked her up from school that she could hardly contain herself. We "cowgirled up" and headed out for a night of fun!!

Avari at the petting zoo!

Riding the fishies! She really was excited!

With Mommy on the Ferris Wheel.

With Daddy on the Ferris Wheel.

Avari had such a good time and she really wanted to go back the next night! Mommy and Daddy took that night as a night out for us but we still won her a prize from the carnival that is now attached to her hip.

I cannot wait until she is old enough to join 4-H and really get the experiences that showing and 4-H has to offer!

While the fair was fun, Saturday my family lost another spectacular woman. My Aunt Doris had been fighting Leukemia for some time now and she just couldn't beat it. Visiting with her and the family on Friday was bittersweet! She will be greatly missed!


No comments:

Post a Comment