Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Grilled Mustard Chicken Legs

The other night, we were having Chicken Legs and I needed to come up with some way to marinate it since we had no marinade in the house, no Italian dressing, nothing! I guess I could have used a dry rub but that just didn't sound good and I wanted something that the flavor would soak through out.

Here's what I came up with:

Grilled Mustard Chicken Legs

4 Chicken Legs
4 tablespoons Brown Mustard
4 tablespoons Honey Mustard
3 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Parsley Flakes
1/2 tablespoon Salt
1/2 tablespoon Pepper

I also added a dash of season salt.

Mix all ingredients together and pour over chicken.

Cover and refrigerate chicken for at least 30 minutes before grilling.

Grill chicken until cooked thoroughly.

Enjoy!


I was a bit skeptical but it turned out really good! Too bad I didn't get to snap a picture of the chicken before it was devoured. I served this along with mashed sweet potatoes and my special green beans (I'll be sure and post the recipe for these...they are to die for.)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, I'm a huge mustard fan in recipes! I think this sounds awesome! Thanks for dropping by Happy Hour Projects, following you now!

    Adrianne

    ReplyDelete