Thursday, May 19, 2011

Look Whoooo's having a baby girl!!

My family recently hosted a baby shower for my aunt. They are expecting their first in June! I had a lot of fun making the decorations and everything turned out perfect!


The super cute invites I ordered from Etsy.
The food table!

Entrance!

Sign I found and printed off the internet!

Banner I made!

My first diaper cake!

More decorations!

Gift basket from the Hostesses!

Hostesses!

The Beautiful Mom-to-be opening gifts!

The whole shower turned out wonderfully and I can't wait till Baby Lucy makes her appearance!

Congrats to Tank and Susan!!


1 comment:

  1. what a sweet party love it looks like lots of fun and great gifts come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com I am a new follower
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete