We went today and looked at a house. I absolutely love it!! The realtor emailed me the name of a lady to talk to at Austin County State Bank and I am going to contact her first thing Monday morning. She also stated in her email that their is another showing on the house Monday! My heart sank when I read that. What if they have already gotten pre-approval and can put in an offer on Monday? I am freaking out over here!! I have high hopes that we will get an approval and can make an offer but I don't want to let myself get too excited. It's just that, this house is perfect for us! Everything we want and more! I am going to keep positive and not let myself stress over it too much. Maybe, just maybe, things will work out for us! Just this once? Maybe? I sure hope so, we sure could use an easy break this time. I guess I will have to wait and see what happens on Monday! If we lose this one, then I am giving up house hunting for a while until I can be sure that we can get one that we love.
Keep your fingers crossed for us!