Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finally......Pictures


Easter 2010
(Better Late than Never)
Mommy & Avari


Getting Flowers for Avari's Easter Nest


She wasn't too thrilled!


On a mission


Mom...Get me out of here!!


Avari watching Vance build his nest


In the words of Avari....Silly Face, Silly Face!!


Easter at Nan-Nan's!
Jada, Audrie, Avari, McKenzie





Playing with her Kitchen!!



I Love this pic of Jacob and Avari!!


Summer Time!!!



Yayy!!! I got the pics up! More to come! Don't want to overwhelm with too many!!
Stay tuned.....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my blog when you get a chance. I have some Cricut stuff on there. I had to delete the other post because I misspelled my blog address!

    www.kathyskraftcorner.com

    Love,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete