Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lazy Sunday

There is so much I really could be doing today but just down right don't feel like it. Kinda in a funk today. I cleaned a bit yesterday and so far today I have got dinner in the crock pot. Being off all last week sick just makes me want to relax one last day before heading back to work tomorrow. Avari and Jacob are napping and I'm left with nothing to do....well except clean, but the mess will still be there tomorrow. I really hate that it is cold outside again. I was so hoping to get my potted plants redone. They all froze from the harsh winter we had. It will have to wait until Tuesday when it will be warm outside again.

Still been looking online at houses. I have found one that I really like but since Jacob just started a new job last week, we have to give it some time before we can buy. Hopefully within the next couple of months if we can pay down our debt and save quite a bit of money. I know we will never completely be debt free as we are drowning in medical bills, but it would be nice to have something to show for the work that we do. All in good time I guess. I refuse to put ourselves in a situation that wouldn't be good so when the time is right, we will buy and hopefully the house of our dreams will be waiting for us.

Other than that, it's just another Lazy Sunday. It is a beautiful day outside so maybe, just maybe it will warm up enough to get out there and do something. If not, a good lifetime movie and some quality family time will do just fine.

I think about Layla often and am continuing to pray for the Marsh Family.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment