Monday, December 10, 2012

It's been a long time....

Where has the time gone? I have not posted in FOREVER. I can not believe we are in December already. I can not believe my baby girl will be 5 next week. I can not believe that Christmas is right around the corner! I am so excited for Avari's birthday and for Christmas this year. I'm not exactly sure why this year is any different from other years...maybe I'm just finally at that good place!

As for what we have been up to over the last few months....Warning...this post may be a long one!




First Soccer Practice

Ready to RUN

Going for the GOAL

Scrimmage

First Soccer Game

Trying to get the ball

Kicking

A visit with Family

Avari and Grandma making cookies

Trick or Treat

Lucy - The cutest candy corn EVER

St. Paul's Float in the Christmas Parade of Lights

Riding with Mommy on the float

A quick pic

We were going to take pics with Santa! Avari was too scared...so we didn't this year!

Into the leaves she goes!

Check out all those leaves

Oh what fun!!

Let's do it again!

St. Paul's Christmas Pageant - Peace, Be Still. Avari was a poinsetta!

Singing!


Everyone with the Nativity Scene!

More singing!

That pretty much sums up the last few months without being too long! Stay tuned for Avari's Birthday Party Pics and Dance Recital Pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment