Friday, June 1, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge - June

I have been absolutely horrible this week about blogging! Sorry!

I have decided to join in on the fun of the Photo A Day Challenge for June. Check out Chantelle's Blog Fat Mum Slim for all of the details!!

Lately, I have also been horrible about taking pictures. For some reason, it just doesn't cross my mind! I absolutely love my instagram app and have been trying to use it more and more. It is a lot more convenient than carrying around a camera all the time. Hopefully this challenge will get me motivated. Come find me on instagram under the name oliverlife.

















Hopefully  you will decide to play along. I would love to see what you come up with for each days theme.

Since today is June 1, I have already missed this one so I will have 2 for tomorrow! HA!

Here is the list for June:

Come join the challenge! I can't wait to get started and hope that I am diligent with keeping up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment