Monday, August 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Last week was my first week using a menu plan and I have to say that I will now be using one every week. It was so nice to know what I was going to make in advance and the time it would take to make it. I did have to rearrange my plan a little since I failed at getting all the necessary ingredients from the store but everything worked out.

This weeks plan is full of quick meals and a lot of on your own. I will be leaving Saturday at Noon for a work function so there are no meals planned for those days. Next weeks menu plan will also start on Wednesday since that is the first full day I will be back home. Sure hope my family survives without my meals! LOL

Here's the plan for this week.

Monday
Breakfast: On your own
Lunch: Spaghetti
Dinner: Leftovers

Tuesday
Breakfast: Pancakes, Turkey Bacon
Lunch: Roast Beef Wrap, Pasta Salad
Dinner: Tacos, Spanish Rice

Wednesday
Breakfast: Breakfast Tacos
Lunch: Ham Sandwich, Pasta Salad
Dinner: Chicken Legs, Mac & Cheese, Broccoli

Thursday
Breakfast: Breakfast Tacos
Lunch: Roast Beef Wrap, Fruit
Dinner: Chicken Alfredo, Salad

Friday
Breakfast: Breakfast Tacos
Lunch: Ham Sandwich, Fruit
Dinner: Sirloin, Scalloped Potatoes, Baked Beans

Saturday
Breakfast: Pancakes, Sausage
Lunch: On your own
Dinner: On your own

Sunday 
On your own

As you can see, my breakfasts and lunches tend to repeat for the week. I make enough tacos to last the whole week and enough of our lunches to last too. I do not want anything to go to waste so we will eat it till it's gone. If anyone has any breakfast, lunch or dinners ideas, please share. I am always looking for new things to try.

Now I'm off to make my menu board!!


No comments:

Post a Comment