Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Menu Plan -- Tuesday

With yesterday being a holiday, I didn't get a chance to get my menu for this week up. I have decided to go simpler with my menu and just do the main dish of out dinner meal. Breakfast and lunch tend to change up quite a bit and I think my dinner menu is the most important one, with the best recipes. So here is this weeks menu:

Monday: Grilled Chicken Legs

Tuesday: Chicken Broccoli Casserole

Wednesday: Crock Pot Lasagna

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops

Saturday: BBQ Ribs

Sunday: Crock Pot BBQ Chicken

Starting next week, I will be adding all recipes that go over good in my house!! Some of the recipes I have found using Pinterest, some I have come up with and some are family recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment